Doesn't that sound like the name of a song - just substitute Carly Simon's Anticipation with Procrastination!

Procrastination, Procrastination
Is makin' me late
Is keepin' me waitin'
This should be my theme song and I don't know why I do it nor do I like that I do it. I want to do something, then I get sidetracked doing something else that seemed really important at the time and then I'm off on to something else entirely different.
I'm saying all of this to justify why the chair in my previous post still looks the same - only little Toby has moved off of it because dogs have to eat, go out and sleep. I guess that humans do too, but that's beside the point.
Yes, I'm permitting myself to take those baby steps, but I think I need a good swift kick in the pants to get me moving and motivated.
I've always been intrigued by fabric postcards. I actually got into blogging by doing a Google search on fabric postcards -- I found so many pretty things on those blogs and it spurred me to try it too. So, my first project for 2009 is to try it out. Starting off with something small should be gratifying and keep me motivated to keep on going - don't you agree?
2 comments:
Haha! I am procrastinating too. It is too hot to do much else, but I have finally dealt with the avalanche of mail I got on my last post! Phew!
Seems to me Toby is a perfect quilters dog, a fabric lover!!
Hi Kim,
Seems like you and me could be best friends (and no, I'm not a stalker)...
I too became a cancer survivor in 2007.
I've just started quiting, and am quickly becoming addicted.
I garden (and golf) during our way too short summers here in Minnesota.
I have one small dog (part beagle, part jack russell terrier named Jude).
70's and 80's music is my favorite.
Oh, I also do genealogy....
Hope you have a good day!
Post a Comment