Background

Monday, August 11, 2008

Double The Pleasure - Double The Fun

No, this isn't an advertisement for Wrigley's Gum. When you have 2 Yorkies, what could be more fun?

The weather has been September-like the past few days and we enjoyed an evening in the Garden just Grillin and Chillin.

When I'm grilling, the dogs are usually sitting right in from of the grill praying to the altar of St. Weber that something on that grill will be for them -- they are never disappointed.

If you think it's easy to get two high-strung independent Yorkies to sit still long enough for a photo shoot - you're dreaming. I had to promise them that St. Weber would have a hamburger waiting for them when this was over.


Bailey wants to know how much longer until it's time to eat or do you think he is asking for his hamburger to be cooked medium-rare? I don't usually take requests.







Toby is the newest addition to the family. He was my Mom's dog and now he has been adopted by us. Toby is 18 months old and I'm hoping that one day he will grow into his ears.

He is just too cute and loaded with personality. Both Bailey and Toby were used to being an only-dog, however Bailey is trying to get into being a big-brother and is trying to teach Toby what nap time is.


As you can see Toby really likes to mug for the camera. Uh-oh, it's dinner time - so the photo shoot is over.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Bailey and Toby are just too cute!!! I always wanted a Yorkie, still haven't gotten one yet, but you just never know! :) My 'boys' are quite the elderly gentlemen these days...maybe someday I'll have a little Toby running around. :D I'm so glad you're back! :) BTW, I love the placemats in the previous post.

meggie said...

Too cute, Bailey & his new little brother! They just have to look at us, & we melt!

swooze said...

So cute! Good to have you back and blogging again.

Marge Gordon said...

Small world, my DS was at that game too! I won't tell you where he sat, perks of having a friend who works for the team.