Background

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's Officially Unofficial


I received my invitation in the mail today. My son is getting married. I knew it was coming up fast and furious, but this makes it official. These Six weeks will go by so fast that my head is spinning.
I do have my dress and the alterations are going to be done this week. The rehearsal dinner is set. Now, it seems like all I have to do is show up and look good.
This time last year, I wanted the Fairy Tale and it will take place in 6 weeks. I guess Miracles really do happen --- if you believe.

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Wow! Congratulations! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time -- weddings are such a joyous gathering!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

So good to have you back! I'm extending my heartfelt sympathy to you on the news of your precious mother's passing. Sometimes our hearts are just too fragile for this world. I can understand the emotional rollercoaster... and now, a new beginning. Our son was married in May, I really, truly understand. ~hugs~ and again-- welcome back to blogland!

meggie said...

Congratulations to all.
Wonderful news.
I keep hoping my son will meet someone & get married. He had his heart broken so badly, he has more or less given up hoping, now.
I hope a miracle happens for him.

ancient one said...

Weddings.. I have another one coming up on the 20th of September...it will be here before I know it..