Background

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Party with Patrick

On Wednesday night, I attended the first Party with Patrick celebration at The Quilter's Hive. It was so much fun. The theme was a bridal shower and many of the participants came with some of the most outrageous bridal veils. They held a judging and had the women parade throughout the store for prizes. My creative juices weren't flowing to come up with a bridal veil, so I just shot pictures.


My name got called in one of the drawings and I won a roll of Steam-a-Seam 2. I was so excited since I've never used it before (I've been a Heat and Bond Lite gal for quite some time), but, I love trying new things.




They also demo'd the monthly project (a May Flowers banner) and my friend Susan and I got sucked in --They cast the line and we were caught, hook, line & sinker. At least it was a kit, which included everything needed to complete it -- even the backing fabric. And, of course we had to have the sunflower hanger, too.

The celebration was complete with dessert and a delicious punch.

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Ha! Look at you -- two posts in a row!!! The bridal party looks like a scream -- what a FUN idea. Especially when you throw in all those good looking cupcakes!

Punch Recipe said...

Those cupcakes are so pretty. What a great idea. My friend is getting married in a few months and I have a couple that are getting close to that as well. I think I'll throw a bridal party just for the heck of it. :) Thanks for posting!