
I made another hostess style apron for Mom. After I made the first Christmasy one, I thought it was a little too long, so I modified the pattern a little and came up with this one -- that may be a little too short. Bailey was not too thrilled about modeling this one, so I decided to try taking a photo of my self in the mirror. This is how the apron looks on me -- too short? I think it looks just right in the picture - now I don't know which one I will keep for me.I'm definitely on an apron kick now -- Kylie will need one, too. I'm actually looking forward to doing some baking for the holidays in my smart-looking apron -- gotta have style.
I was up in Lancaster, PA on Thursday and trooped through the rain shopping for fabric. I didn't purposely go to buy fabric, really I didn't. I went with a friend to do some Christmas shopping and to a Holiday Open House at one of our favorite stores, In Grandma's Attic. The weather was horrible and just when you thought it couldn't get any worse -- it did, but we made a pact to have fun, even if it killed us. So, there we were trooping around Intercourse, PA in the pouring rain (luckily we didn't know we were under a tornado watch) trying to shop and spend money. Since a lot of the stores closed early because of the weather, where else was there to go and hide out to escape the rain, except fabric shops??? And, who can be in a fabric shop and now buy something? Zooks had all of their Christmas fabric 20% off -- and I bought some great prints that will make cute aprons. I really didn't need any Christmas fabric, but I just couldn't resist. I have aprons to make -- hello, Team Apron, here I come to join!
1 comment:
All of your aprons are so cute! I want to make some now!
Post a Comment