As you can see, Bailey was none too happy about posing for this shot, or maybe it's just visions of sugarplums dancing in his head. I know he's thinking that he deserves a cuppa tea after this photo session rather than snatching mine when I'm not looking -- yes, Bailey loves to drink tea, especially out of my tea cup!!
Yesterday, December 1st, we broke a record with 74-degree temperatures. Last night's storm of rain and heavy winds have changed the temperature drastically to more December-like. Hopefully, this will inspire me to pull out a few more decorations. I like to work out of one box at a time, bring it down, empty it out and then put it away before bringing on the next box.
On today's agenda is to put away the turkeys and Thanksgiving decorations on the mantle and do some cleaning before putting up the Christmas mantle decorations. I'd also like to get the wreathes on each of the windows - now that the wicked wind has died down.
I'm still busy working on aprons and trying to use up some of this stash of Christmas fabric. These aprons are supposed to be gifts, but I love each and every one of them -- it's going to be so hard to give them away.
1 comment:
Do you have pictures of the aprons? I'd love to see what they are like. Are they like the one your daughter was wearing in the Nov. pics?
Did you get enough cold to make you wish for the warm to come back again? =)
desertskyquilts.livejournal.com
Post a Comment