
I had good intentions of getting up early and jumping right into all the stuff that I had planned to do. So much for my good intentions. I slept in. It was chilly in the house, but so nice and cozy snuggled up with Bailey under the covers. Unfortunately, Bailey insisted that we had to get up, because he couldn't wait any longer to go out.
I had such a productive day. I have a lot of stuff crossed off my To-Do list which make me feel really good. The house is relatively clean, I made a quick trip to the grocery store, dinner has been started, I have all of the stuff moved out of the way so Bob can take out the A/C's, laundry is almost finished and I even had some time to do some sewing.
Bob happened to mention in passing while we were having dinner that Kylie has a Halloween party on October 20!! 11 days before Halloween??? I haven't started the costume YET.
So, guess what I'll be working on tomorrow.......I know I'll obsess over it until it's done.
No comments:
Post a Comment