Background

Friday, October 13, 2006



It was an uneventful Friday the 13th. I'm usually so superstitious, but I just tried to not think about what day it was.

I talked to my son today who was born on the 13th -- how could such a superstitious person have a child on the 13th?

I actually cleaned up my sewing room tonight. I don't know what possessed me to do this -- maybe because dear son is coming over tomorrow night to take the A/C out of the window and I didn't want him to see how messy the room was. Maybe because it is so much more pleasant to work in said room when it is clean.

I have a few more stockings, linings and cuffs cut out for our guild stocking project -- so maybe I can get these sewn up before our meeting on Monday night. I also have room to spread out and get Kylie's Halloween costume cut out.

Gratitudes:

  • A clean sewing room
  • Leaves all swept up
  • Cool crisp air to make me feel more creative
  • Snuggling under a quilt
  • Not having to turn on the A/C nor the Heater

No comments: