No, it's not the latest promo for Grey's Anatomy -- it's my Bernina calling to me. I have been in a slump after the Holidays and not wanting to sew. Well, not wanting to sew isn't really true - I've wanted to sew, but for some reason, I keep putting off what I really want to be doing. This isn't even procrastinating, I just can't find anything -- so much for having a tidy sewing room. When it's a mess I know exactly where everything is because it's in plain view.
In my haste to clear out the sewing room for my new Horn table, I did some major cleaning in the sewing room and it was easier to clean with everything out of the room. So just where did I put everything -- that's the answer that I'm still trying to find - Where is everything?? I guess I'm going to have to start rummaging through boxes to find whatever it is that I'm looking for and hopefully, something with spark my interest.
In my haste to clear out the sewing room for my new Horn table, I did some major cleaning in the sewing room and it was easier to clean with everything out of the room. So just where did I put everything -- that's the answer that I'm still trying to find - Where is everything?? I guess I'm going to have to start rummaging through boxes to find whatever it is that I'm looking for and hopefully, something with spark my interest.
Finally, I found something. This little box contained a treasure trove of 9-patch and hour-glass blocks AND, I even remembered what it was that I had planned to make with them. So, I finally turned on 'Nina' and decided to start sewing them together. After a few hours, that stack of blocks is starting to take shape.Of course, Bailey, "the supervisor"
has decided to walk across the "layout" numerous times - so it's in my best interest to keep on sewing blocks into rows and then sewing the rows together.
has decided to walk across the "layout" numerous times - so it's in my best interest to keep on sewing blocks into rows and then sewing the rows together.
1 comment:
Welcome to Quilt Studio! I love the name you call your Bernina, very apropos. Lots of great fabrics in your photos.
Post a Comment