The weather has been downright cold and snowy. It took winter forever to get here and now I can't wait for it to leave. I'm kinda longing for Spring. One of my favorite things to do for myself is stop by the florist after Mass on Sunday and pick up a bouquet of flowers. Yellow and white daiseys and pink carnations are my absolute favorites. They are just so darned cheerful and they put me in a good mood just sitting at the kitchen table with a nice cuppa tea and one of my coveted Australian craft magazines.

Not much is going on on the sewing front. I did order a new pattern "Hey Cupcake" and it arrived today, so maybe to pull myself out of this dreaded slump of working on UFO's, I'm going to start on something new -- in spring-like colors of pink and lime green. I think I even have some of the fabric in my stash to at least get it started.
I have also learned how to use my new digital camera and uploading pictures is so easy. Be prepared for an onslaught of pictures soon.
6 comments:
I know what you mean about the flowers-I often pick up some from the grocery just to see and smell something "green" I love the scrappy houses. Wild abandon...that's the ticket.
You did a nice job of staging your shot. Want me to send some more winter your way? We are expecting another snow storm; number 6 in six weeks, but who's counting?
I love seeing pictures! Bring them on :)
I take about 10 pictures of everthing.
Nice to see you back! Lovely bright flowers- those humble daisies are so honest & cheery arent they?
I will look forward to seeing you pics.
I seem to have got my sewing urge back! so I have been busy, having fun.
What a pretty picture! You have a good eye for composition; well done!
ISn't it funny about magazines? I cvet the American ones, and hardly buy the Aussie ones anymore!
Post a Comment