My only chore on Sunday is doing laundry, but this gives me the opportunity to delve into any of those other things, while waiting for the washer or dryer to end its cycle. I'm always amazed at how much I can get done, while waiting.
Bailey always thinks that stripping the bed is play time, he likes to hide in the pillows before he knocks them off of the bed for me. He also like to hop around and chase whichever corner of the sheet I'm trying to pull off. Then he becomes the "supervisor" while I'm trying to put the bed linens back on. Ah yes, he certainly make doing the laundry a piece of cake!!!This next picture give a whole new meaning to the phrase "Let Sleeping Dogs Lie"... and don't try to take his quilt....He certainly is the "pampered pooch".

I never turn on the TV on Sunday (not a fan of TV sports), except at 10 p.m. to watch "Grey's Anatomy". Yes, I'm a big fan of that show (what eye candy, but I digress) -- and now that it's moving to Thursday night, I may not watch any TV on Sunday -- which means I will probably get more done - do ya think???
2 comments:
Bailey is adorable. I love the picutre of him under his quilt... so sweet. I have a Yorkie too and they are so full of personality.
Your Bailey is far too cute!! His personality seems so alive and perky! My past little dogs (mini schnauzers) all had their own quilts too. Grey's Anatomy is my favorite! What did you think of Thanksgiving Day's show? A bit different, no?
Post a Comment