Ahoy, mates, when this Jezebel ain't swabbin' the decks o' this Blog, her weapons o' choice be pointy sticks an' string. Yes, I've been knitting more dishcloths. Aye, Me added a little more yarn t' my Booty last eve - two shades o' pink and a cream SnC.Arrr, me sat down t' do some knittin' and instead o' finishin' one o' the projects - Me started, yet, another. Am I as mad as a salted herring? Arrr, me just couldn't resist tryin' somethin' with Hot Pink. Savvy? Arrr, now Me have three dishcloths started at once -- good thin' Me have 3 sets o' size 7 needles. Gar, Where can I find a bottle o'rum?
Ahoy, we had a lot o' fun today at work today talkin' like Pirates. Arrr, I was surprised as t' how many people jumped on rapscallions this crazy phenomena, Aye. "Twenty paces past the Magic Fountain of Water... bear ye left past the Chamber of Meetings... and a minute's voyage down the Great Carpeted Hallway... the bathroom'll be on yer port side."

No comments:
Post a Comment