Background

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's Wednesday Already

I've been back to work for three days now and yes, I've lost that vacation feeling. The roofers came today!!! They have about half of the roof done and it's supposed to rain tonight.

I must admit that I think I accomplish more when I get home from work, than when I had all day to do whatever. I have Scarlett O'Hara syndrome "I'll Think About It Tomorrow"!

I've made a little more progress on Snow Shoos. It's hard to work on the blocks when they are sewn together in rows -- so much for my bright idea!! But once I finish the May and April blocks, August, November and December are still individual blocks.


And, I've been knitting dishcloths -- I have about 12 done, so far - and I keep starting more. They knit up so fast that I think sparks are going to be flying off of the needles. I'm going to post a photo, but the yarn hasn't been cut off yet and the stringies haven't been woven in. I also need new batteries for my camera and a better way to photograph them so the design shows up.

Here's yet another project where I like making the stuff, but not finishing it. I love the watering can design (White) and the sailboat (Blue), even . The orange one is a pumpkin - and it's just ho-hum.

Well, Bailey is patiently waiting on the steps to go out for a walk. I think he's been sleeping all day while I'm at work, so he's well rested to go for a walk and play when I get home. How can I say no to that sweet face?

Yikes, I haven't turned on my sewing machine in over a week........

No comments: