
OK, so it's not really Monday, but being that this is a Holiday week and Monday was the Holiday, it feels like Monday and it's raining AGAIN! What a way to start my vacation.
I did go to Joann's Labor Day Sale yesterday and I Didn't BUY Any Fabric, heck, I didn't even look at fabric (W-H-A-T!) I ended up taking my Mom with me and we had such a good time looking at Halloween decorations, that I didn't even think about fabric. Of course, when I made this comment about fabric to my Mom, she reminded me that I didn't need any fabric.

OK, so I bought some really cute Halloween decorations,
colored thread (who can pass up 50% off)??? Thread is like my 64-box of Crayola crayons.

More yarn (I'm addicted to this cotton yarn) and two pattern books for dishcloths. I plan to knit dish cloths as Christmas gifts, however, one of the books is all crochet designs, which may work up faster.....

And the accessories for Kylie's Halloween costume. She will make a beautiful fairy. Now, I wish I had bought the fabric - I'm anxious to get started. I sure hope that she likes what I picked out - but as far as Kylie is concerned, how can you go wrong with Pink?
Well, the rain continues and instead of focusing on the fact that it's a crappy day - I'm going to accentuate the positive and make it a "Scrappy" day by playing with my scraps of fabric. I have a few ideas in my head, the sewing machine is on, the iron is heated up, so I'm going to get to work.
1 comment:
Post a Comment