You are interchangeable.
Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every eventuality covered and every opportunity just has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and every day is a new beginning. You are good at so many things, it's amazing, but you can easily lose your place and forget to show up. They have row counters for people like you!
Yep, this sounds like me, but am I really interchangeable??? I decided to do a mystery knit along (KAL) this month and needed a new pair of knitting needles to dedicate to that project. Hey, what's a girl to do when she is still itching to stitch at 2 a.m.?? So, I ran down to AC Moore and they were OUT of size 7 Susan Bates - so I bought a pair of Bamboo needles instead -- I'm interchangeable, right?
I love the clink, clink, clink sound that the aluminum needles make as the stitches just seem to fly off of them, which you don't hear with bamboo. I also feel like I knit a lot slower on bamboo, so no dropped stitches yet, hence no tinking (Good point). I do have to say that it's easier to SSK and PSSO on bamboo (another good point).
So maybe I am interchangeable afterall.
No comments:
Post a Comment